Ariana Grande Is Ready to Tie the Knot With Mac Miller
The ‘Dangerous Woman’ hitmaker wants to take her relationship with Mac to the next level following the tragedy at her Manchester concert back in May.
Are wedding bells on the way for Ariana Grande and Mac Miller? Rumor has it, the “Dangerous Woman” hitmaker is ready to marry her boyfriend after facing the unthinkable tragedy at her Manchester concert back in May.
- Leaving it behind! Ariana Grande covers up in an oversized hoodie as she jets out of Los Angeles after Ryan Seacrest spat
- Ariana Grande: Concert ‘Explosion’ Leads To Fatalities — Pics From The Scene
- Manchester arena victim's best friend to walk her Mother down the aisle
- Brother of Manchester bomber faces trial in Libya in connection with the attack
- Tiffany Houghton: JJJ Holiday Takeover Recap!
- 6 new movies opening Sept. 21, including ‘The Master’
- 6,183 examinees pass Nurse licensure exams
- Why CNN Is Apologizing to the Supreme Court
- Katy Perry at Barclaycard Arena tickets on sale - here's how to get them
- Eight-year-old Saffie named as second victim of Manchester attack
“The attack completely changed Ariana’s outlook on life,” a source tells In Touch, “She’s learned that what matters most are the people that you love – and that’s Mac. She has no doubt in her mind that he’s the man she’s supposed to be with.”
According to the source, Ariana tells her inner circle that the rapper “is the one and that she wants to marry him as soon as possible.”
Ariana sparked engagement rumors after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on that finger during a recent benefit concert in Manchester. However, the source confirms that the couple is not engaged yet.
Prior to her relationship with Mac, Ariana was romantically linked to Big Sean, Nathan Skyes and Jai Brooks.