Ariana Grande Is Ready to Tie the Knot With Mac Miller
The ‘Dangerous Woman’ hitmaker wants to take her relationship with Mac to the next level following the tragedy at her Manchester concert back in May.
Are wedding bells on the way for Ariana Grande and Mac Miller? Rumor has it, the “Dangerous Woman” hitmaker is ready to marry her boyfriend after facing the unthinkable tragedy at her Manchester concert back in May.
- One Love Manchester: Ariana Grande engaged to Mac Miller?
- Robbie Williams inks tribute to Sir Roger Moore onto his arm
- Niall's thanks to Manchester after Ariane's "One Love" concert
- Leaving it behind! Ariana Grande covers up in an oversized hoodie as she jets out of Los Angeles after Ryan Seacrest spat
- Ariane Grande Spotted Kissing Her New Boyfriend, Another Rapper
- Pop star Ariana Grande becomes MAC's VIVA GLAM ambassador
- 18-year-old Manchester bombing victim sent a chilling tweet to Ariana Grande last year: 'It's gonna kill me'
- Miley Cyrus Goes ‘Happy Hippie’ For Charity And Ariana Grande Joins Her
- Ariana Grande pens letter after encounter with fan left her feeling 'sick and objectified'
- Ariana Grande spotted kissing her new boyfriend, another rapper! (photo)
“The attack completely changed Ariana’s outlook on life,” a source tells In Touch, “She’s learned that what matters most are the people that you love – and that’s Mac. She has no doubt in her mind that he’s the man she’s supposed to be with.”
According to the source, Ariana tells her inner circle that the rapper “is the one and that she wants to marry him as soon as possible.”
Ariana sparked engagement rumors after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on that finger during a recent benefit concert in Manchester. However, the source confirms that the couple is not engaged yet.
Prior to her relationship with Mac, Ariana was romantically linked to Big Sean, Nathan Skyes and Jai Brooks.