Amanda Seyfried marries CBS sitcom star Thomas Sadoski
- Celeb bodies after baby
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Wedding to Thomas Sadoski and Becoming a Mom: I've Never Been More Excited
- Amanda Seyfried & Thomas Sadoski Totally ELOPED!
- Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski are married
- Is This Amanda Seyfried's Engagement Ring?
- Amanda Seyfried, Thomas Sadoski’s Relationship Going Strong! ‘Mamma Mia!’ Actress Gushes Over Husband
- Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski Eloped!
- Amanda Seyfried just eloped with Thomas Sadoski
- Amanda Seyfried & Thomas Sadoski Elope, Other Celebrity Couples Who Married In Secret
- Amanda Seyfried Says She's 'Ready' to Become a Wife and Mom: 'I've Never Been Excited by Anything More'
Mom-to-be Amanda Seyfried has married fellow actor Thomas Sadoski in a low-key ceremony.
Sadoski delivered the news to “Late Late Show” host James Corden on Thursday’s episode. Sadoski flashed a wedding ring at Corden and told him the pair eloped on Sunday.
He says they “just took off into the country with an officiant and just the two of us and we did our thing.”
The 40-year-old Sadoski told Corden that the ceremony was “beautiful” and “everything that it should be.”
The 31-year-old Seyfried hinted at the big news in an Instagram post before Sadoski’s appearance, writing that he would be talking about “nice things” with Corden.
The “Les Miserables” and “Big Love” actress is expecting the couple’s first child.
Sadoski currently stars in the CBS sitcom “Life in Pieces.”