- Mendoza and Rossi WeddingAffordable Dream Wedding at Hubbard Chapel Are pleased to announce the engagement of Eduardo and Nichole residing in Grand Ronde […]
- Trollinger and MacFawn WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Is pleased to announce the engagement of Thomas and Ashleigh residing in Salem […]
- Wedding Long and Nimon-TokiAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel is pleased to announce the engagement of Craig and Jen residing in Portland […]
- Manor and Banta WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Is pleased to announce the engagement of Caitein and Kelly residing in Tualatin […]
- Roobish and Kempfer WeddingAffordable Dream Wedding at Hubbard Chapel We are very excited for Cole and Korisa Wedding tomorrow Best wishes and Congrats […]
- Strauslin and Hortsch WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel We are so happy to be the venue for Tyler and Jennifer Best wishes to you both […]
- Mahony and Green WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Congrats to Thomas and Jenny Thank you so much for having our Hubbard Chapel Be your venue for your wedding. We feel so blessed. […]
- Barlow and Hansen WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Are very excited to be the venue for Alissa and Kevin Wedding today. Best wishes and congrats […]
- Gomez and Sanchez WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel is honored to be the venue for your wedding today Congrats and best wishes […]
- Wright and Slay engagementAffordable Dream Weddings is pleased to announce the engagement of Austen and Tiffay […]
- Mendoza and Rossi Wedding
- Dennis Schroder engagement Ellen with Wedding to follow.
- Jalen Rose and Molly Qerim Wedding
- Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson wedding plans
- Ellie Goulding and Casper Jopling to wed
- Cheryl Burke and Matthew Lawrence Wedding
- Kate Lindsey and Branden Bowen Wedding
- Baker Mayfield and Emily Wilkinson wedding to come.
- Gina Rodriguez and Joe LoCicero soon to have a wedding
- Taraji P. Henson and Kelvin Hayden to wed
- Hannah Hart and Ella Mielniczenko to have a wedding
- Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner to wed
- Pusha T Marries and Virginia Williams Wedding
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Just Made a Big Announcement About Their Royal Wedding!
- Kit Harington and Rose Leslie look happpy after wedding
- Ellen Page and Emma Portner Wedding
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin to have wedding
- Gwyneth Paltrow set wedding to Brad Falchuk
- Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon announce Wedding
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson to wed
- Rakeem Christmas wedding with Jasmine Jordan
We selected Hubbard Chapel for it’s top pick in 2015 and 2016 for it modest cost, plus it historic intimacy and great services. We took the following information from their website, we found their service to great, we hope you enjoy. Wedding-Oregon.com
THE ENTRY LOUNGE
Take your heavenly vows in our new restored 1890 craftsman built chapel, providing your wedding with a century of traditions, using it’s large spacious chapel to recapturing it’s historic pioneer church beginnings. The gleaming wood floors giving it a classic charm of yesteryear, the high and vaulted wooden panel ceilings, refurbished very large 120 year old white cedar wooden dovetail centerpiece (that was hidden inside of a wall for a generation), many ornate chandeliers, craftsman reutilized wainscoting combined with rare wood paneling coordinated with crafted refurbished baseboards make it a must see destination.
The Chapel at night
Big Brother’s Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson Reveal Wedding Plans and Hopes For Kids ‘Sooner Rather Than Later’
Finding love in the Big Brother house was easy for Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson. The couple, who competed on season 19 together and are running in the Wednesday, February 21, finale of The Amazing Race, just got engaged!
Following their romantic mountain-top engagement on Tuesday, February 13, Us Weekly caught up with the pair in an exclusive interview about the wedding planning — they already know when the nuptials will take place — plus, who will be invited from their reality TV family? Continue reading
Ellie Goulding has some blinding new bling.
Less than a week after announcing her engagement to her boyfriend of 18 months, Casper Jopling, the star debuted her sparkling engagement ring. Goulding stepped out wearing a glistening round-shaped diamond, set on a gorgeous pavé band.
Goulding kept her relationship somewhat private until opening up about their engagement on Instagram, where she shared a photo of herself kissing Jopling on the cheek, with her left hand decorated with the sparkler.
Dancing with the Stars’ Cheryl Burke Is Engaged to Matthew Lawrence: ‘Here Comes the Bride’
Branden Bowen‘s summer just got a lot better. The Ohio State offensive lineman got engaged on Thursday. He announced his engagement to girlfriend Kate Lindsey on his Twitter account. “Broke my bank but she’s worth every penny,” Bowen wrote in the tweet along with a smiley face and ring emoji and a picture of him looking into his empty wallet with the future Mrs. Bowen showing off the ring.
The 2018 NFL first-overall pick proposed to his girlfriend over the weekend
Want proof that The Summer of Celebrity Engagements is most definitely a thing? Gina Rodriguez appears to be engaged to her boyfriend of two years, Joe LoCicero. The actress took to Instagram today—her 34th birthday!—to flash a glitzy diamond ring alongside a ~cryptic~ caption. US Weekly confirmed the news via an unnamed source Continue reading
Taraji P. Henson is engaged to former NFL pro Kelvin Hayden
Congratulations are in order.
Taraji P. Henson announced early Monday that she said yes to boyfriend Kelvin Hayden’s marriage proposal. Continue reading
Hannah Hart is serving up some romance!
The popular foodie, who has taken her viewers on culinary adventures since launching her popular YouTube channel in 2011, is engaged to Buzzfeed executive producer Ella Mielniczenko, she confirms.
“It’s so exciting to share our engagement story. There is just not enough positive queer representation out there of the realities of being in queer relationships,” says the entertainer, 31, who’s best known as the creator and star of the award-winning series My Drunk Kitchen. “It means all the same things as heterosexual relationships. We cry when we get engaged and fall in love and find people we want to spend the rest of our lives with.”
Despite meticulously organizing an elaborate beach proposal in Hawaii, Hart reveals the day almost didn’t happen as planned for a number of reasons due to unexpected rain and a mix-up with Mielniczenko’s ring. Continue reading