According to Wikipedia, Tana Mongeau is “an American Internet personality and rapper.”
This same website, meanwhile, describes Jake Paul as “an American actor and Internet personality who rose to fame on the now-defunct video application Vine.”
But now we can call Mongeau and Paul something else entirely…
- YouTubers Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau Are Engaged
- Are YouTube Stars Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau Engaged or Expecting Their First Child?
- Jake Paul First Proposed To Tana Mongeau With A Ring Pop
- YouTube stars Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau say they're engaged
- Anatomy of a Questionable YouTube Engagement: The Tangled Romantic Worlds of Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau
- A Timeline of Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul's Wild Relationship
- YouTube stars Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau appear to be engaged, but no one can tell if their relationship is for real. Here's what we know so far.
- YouTuber Jake Paul proposes to Tana Mongeau get in Las Vegas
- Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau got engaged and no one is sure if it's real
- Social Media Influencers Jake Paul & Tana Mongeau Are Engaged!
Just how in love, you might be wondering?
The social media stars got engaged over the weekend!!!!!!
According to various sources, including the young YouTubers themselves, the couple was in Las Vegas celebrating Tana’s 21st birthday when Paul popped the huge question.
Tana then announced the engagement on social media, showing off her massive diamond ring on her Instagram Story with the caption:
“I’m engaged @jakepaul.”
Simple. Straightforward. To the point. No one is getting confused about what happened based on that message.
“JAKE JUST PROPOSED,” Tana also tweeted. “i’m……. engaged………………”
When asked if the announcement was just a joke, because the two are sort of known for their pranks, Tana replied: “it’s not. i’m engaged. holy f–k.”
No there’s the sort of reaction we were hoping for!
In photos (such as the one below), Tana had previously alerted followers to how Paul gifted her a Mercedes not long before he proposed the idea of marriage to his girlfriend.
“dreams do come true, kids,” Mongeau wrote online after receiving the car. “never stop fighting for what u want. THANKS DADDY @jakepaul .”