Our 2015-2016 Best Wedding Venue Winner.
Affordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel !
- Vote for Hubbard Chapel[…]
- Mendoza and Rossi WeddingAffordable Dream Wedding at Hubbard Chapel Are pleased to announce the engagement of Eduardo and Nichole residing in Grand Ronde […]
- Trollinger and MacFawn WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Is pleased to announce the engagement of Thomas and Ashleigh residing in Salem […]
- Wedding Long and Nimon-TokiAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel is pleased to announce the engagement of Craig and Jen residing in Portland […]
- Manor and Banta WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Is pleased to announce the engagement of Caitein and Kelly residing in Tualatin […]
- Roobish and Kempfer WeddingAffordable Dream Wedding at Hubbard Chapel We are very excited for Cole and Korisa Wedding tomorrow Best wishes and Congrats […]
- Strauslin and Hortsch WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel We are so happy to be the venue for Tyler and Jennifer Best wishes to you both […]
- Mahony and Green WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Congrats to Thomas and Jenny Thank you so much for having our Hubbard Chapel Be your venue for your wedding. We feel so blessed. […]
- Barlow and Hansen WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel Are very excited to be the venue for Alissa and Kevin Wedding today. Best wishes and congrats […]
- Gomez and Sanchez WeddingAffordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel is honored to be the venue for your wedding today Congrats and best wishes […]
- Vote for Hubbard Chapel
- Michelle Williams and Chad Johnson Wedding
- Meryl Davis Wedding to Fedor Andreev
- Marc Jacobs and Charly Defrancesco wedding
- Emily Ratajkowski & Sebastian Bear-McClard Wedding
- Richard Sherman wedding with Ashly while divorcing the Seahawks.
- Duff Goldman and Johnna Colbry Wedding
- Joanna Krupa and Douglas Nunes announces Wedding Plans
- Matt Martin & Sydney Esiason Wedding
- Tom Jackson and Abby to Wed
- Jeff McInnis to Janine Booth to Wed
- Joel Berry and Kelsey Porter to Wed
- John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh Weeding
- Brett Young to wed girlfriend Taylor Mills
- Kaley Cuoco Is Engaged! Watch Karl Cook to wed
- Akon will have anouther wedding
- Russell Tovey and Steve Brockman wedding
- Toni Braxton Confirms and Birdman wedding
- Amy Schumer’s Surprise Wedding with Chris Fischer
- Danielle Staub and Marty Caffrey to Wed
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank
Our 2015 Best Wedding Venue Winner.
Affordable Dream Weddings at Hubbard Chapel !
2015 & 2106 Best Wedding Venue Winner at Wedding-Oregon.
We selected Hubbard Chapel for it’s top pick in 2015 and 2016 for it modest cost, plus it historic intimacy and great services. We took the following information from their website, we found their service to great, we hope you enjoy. Wedding-Oregon.com
THE ENTRY LOUNGE
Take your heavenly vows in our new restored 1890 craftsman built chapel, providing your wedding with a century of traditions, using it’s large spacious chapel to recapturing it’s historic pioneer church beginnings. The gleaming wood floors giving it a classic charm of yesteryear, the high and vaulted wooden panel ceilings, refurbished very large 120 year old white cedar wooden dovetail centerpiece (that was hidden inside of a wall for a generation), many ornate chandeliers, craftsman reutilized wainscoting combined with rare wood paneling coordinated with crafted refurbished baseboards make it a must see destination.
The Chapel at night
The Destiny’s Child singer revealed exclusively to PEOPLE that after a year of dating, she is engaged to boyfriend Chad Johnson.
After meeting at a spiritual retreat in March of 2017, Williams, 37, and Johnson, 40, kept in touch, building a strong relationship through conversations on Instagram, over text message and via FaceTime calls. They took their whirlwind romance public in July; on March 21, Johnson popped the question with a stunning 5-carat engagement ring; and the happy couple plan to wed this summer. Continue reading
While Olympic figure skating champion Meryl Davis and her fiancé, Fedor Andreev, chose not to rush into planning their impending nuptials, they’re now confirming key details of the ceremony.
Davis, 31, tells PEOPLE the couple recently set a date — summer 2019 — and that they’ve decided on a destination wedding, with a close-knit atmosphere in mind (though she demurs on the exact location).
“We decided to really take our time in the planning process to enjoy it and not stress out, and so that’s been really fun,” she says, before adding, “[But] getting the ball rolling and really figuring out how we want to do the wedding has been a lot of fun as well.” Continue reading
After Kim Kardashian West’s family portrait comes a celebrity engagement story that has us all shouting “#proposalgoals”.
Emily Ratajkowski & Sebastian Bear-McClard Got Engaged With A Paper Clip
Why settle for a plastic ring from a gum-ball machine when you can walk into Staples and get your hands on an exact replica of Emily Ratajkowski’s engagement ring? Up until now, no one knew exactly how Emily Ratajkowski and Sebastian Bear-McClard got engaged. But the supermodel-turned-actress revealed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon that her husband of six weeks popped the question with a paper clip.
Ratajkowski told Fallon that she initially declined the surprise proposal because Bear-McClard didn’t come prepared. “He proposed to me at Minetta Tavern [an upscale restaurant in New York City], and he didn’t have a ring so I was like, ‘Mmm, nah.’” Obviously. But Bear-McClard quickly improvised. “He took the paper clip that the bill was paid with and made me a ring, which I actually thought was really romantic.” Continue reading
The Legion of Boom no longer exists after the Seahawks spent the opening portion of the offseason gutting their defense — including the release of Richard Sherman — but that doesn’t mean the players who once made up the legendary defensive group can’t still be friends away from football. Continue reading
Duff Goldman is engaged to girlfriend Johnna Colbry… and proposed to her using butcher’s twine
Celebrity chef Duff Goldman and girlfriend Johnna Colbry announced their engagement on Monday.
Goldman, 43, took to Instagram to hearken the news, saying that as he went about his normal day on Sunday, he had an epiphany in regards to his feelings for Colbry, 24.
‘I was shaving my head when like a mule kick to the heart I realized that I am absolutely in love with Johnna and I can’t imagine living another day without her in my life,’ the Ace of Cakes personality said. ‘She is kind, funny, smart, beautiful, cool, wise, and sexy’ and ‘a tempest of feeling.’ Continue reading
Joanna Krupa recently announced that she would be divorcing her husband, Romain Zago, after a few years of marriage. The two had gotten married on the third season of The Real Housewives of Miami, which also happened to be the show’s last season before being canceled by Bravo. While many people might have thought that Joanna was ready to take it easy now that she was getting divorced, it sounds like she’s been dating. Apparently, she’s already engaged to businessman Douglas Nunes, and she announced the news on Instagram this past weekend. But is there something else she’s hiding? Continue reading
Congratulations to Matt Martin and Sydney Esiason! The NHL star popped the question and Sydney said yes. See a video of the romantic proposal here!
Queer Eye’s Tom Jackson, Ex Abby on Rekindled Romance, Engagement: ‘We Always Loved Each Other’
Janine Booth and Jeff McInnis
Photo by CandaceWest.com
Stiltsville’s Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth Get Engaged on The Chew
This afternoon, two of Miami Beach’s most beloved chefs took their partnership to a new level — on national television. Continue reading